1. Christmas Letterpress Cards: I found these on Etsy in a shop called Pike Street Press! They have a variety of cute cards for the holiday season. Most come in sets of 10 for $24, which is worth the cost if you want quality letterpress cards to impress your friends.
2. Advent Calendars: My mom used to do advent calendars for my sister and I when we were young, and I cannot wait to do them for my kids someday! There are so many cute ideas all over that I really want to try, but I really don’t know what I’d do with one. Maybe for the boyfriend?? Who knows. I might just make one for fun!
3. Holiday Nails: I’m obsessed with nail polish and doing my nails for the holidays, especially Christmas. Pinterest has a lot of cute ideas this year!
4. Notre Dame football / Manti Te’o: Number 1 in the nation and going to the National Championship! This is my TEAM! And Manti Te’o is hot. Sooooo hot.
5. Paint Chip Mobiles: I have an ungodly amount of paint chips around my house. I’m a graphic design student so anything of color draws me in, especially FREE color. I had to design a color wheel for one of my classes and decided to do a paint chip mobile to display the colors. It came out so cute and is hanging in my room now!